Event organized with the support of the AfDB
The African Development Bank (ADB) group is a multinational development financial institution, founded in 1964 with the aim of contributing to the development and social progress of African States by intervening in the following areas:
- investment in quality infrastructure,
- strengthening the African private sector,
- promotion of regional integration,
- strengthening economic governance
- and mobilization of development funds for Africa.
AfDB supports the round table for the financing of infrastructure projects in Central Africa.
Since 2017, the AfDB has increased its investments in regional operations in Central Africa by 15% to $ 1.1 billion. From 2019 to 2025, they should reach $ 4.4 billion, 88% of which in infrastructure.